Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day Twenty Two – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Okay, I'll write a letter... but I'm not naming names... and it will probably be a little confusing and without many details.


Dear Person,
       I can't believe all of the lies that you tell. I can't understand why you are so set of ruining everybody's life that you ever meet. That is NOT a dramatization and you know it. You have taken her away from the only people who truly loved her and treated her great.
       Your family calls her a devil child and she has told us how poorly they treat her. I really hope that you're not pregnant again... I'm sure it's just another one of your lies... The reason I say I hope you're not pregnant is because the things you have put your children through already is enough. I don't think you should honestly have your children... I think your oldest should be with your father, your middle child with her father, and your youngest should be with her father.
        You can't honestly think you are a good person or a good mother in your insane mind. Through the 10 years that you have had your children, you have constantly taken them to the doctor... You've had them be questioned and searched in places children shouldn't even be thinking about and damn sure shouldn't have someone poking around down there... Doctor or not. You are the one abusing those kids. Nobody else.
        You have been through man after man, you have married 4 or 5 of them, I stopped counting.... You have put or have tried to put all of the men that you have been in relationships with in jail just to get out of the relationships. You have constantly lied and tried to tear up other people's relationships, whether they were just friendships or romantic relationships.
         You have contracted diseases and spread them around to God only knows who... You have stuck suppositories in your children for years that were NOT even prescribed to them, you have still taken their temperatures rectally and your children are 10, 7, and 5. Come on now. You seriously have problems and it's getting to be ridiculous.
          I had enough of you in 2006, and now the things that you have done have gone entirely too far. I honestly hope I NEVER see you again. I hate you, and it takes a lot to hate someone. You are a cold hearted, slutty, nasty, terrible person and I can't even fathom why the Lord above has let these charades go on for so long.
          I really hope you never speak to me again. I hope that your children are put in the proper care that they need to be in... I hope they find great homes, I hope that you go to jail for the lies and abuse. I hope you spend a lot of time wondering what you could have done differently, no... I hope you spend time knowing what you did wrong and suffer in your thoughts. I don't know when or even if you will ever get Karma to smack you right in the head... but I hope and pray that it's soon.
         You don't deserve the things you have. You don't deserve to live the way that you do... Your children deserve the world, they deserve so much better than you and I pray that they get the best and that they one day get to live a stable life.

No comments:

Post a Comment