Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day Twenty Three – 15 facts about you.

  1. My name is Sianna, I pronounce it See On Uh. My family has always called me Shawna, pronounced Shaah Nuh. My dad has never called me Sianna, and he says my name is Shawna, it's just spelled differently.
  2.  I have been in love and living with my fiance since 2006. We also got engaged in 2006.
  3. I have only one daughter, her name is Hailey and she's the best thing I have ever accomplished.
  4. I'm a stay at home mother. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I can't imagine leaving my daughter and missing out on any new words or anything new that she learns. I love spending every hour of my day with her.
  5. I'm 21 years old, I feel like an old woman sometimes. I think I am bipolar, and I'm terrified that I will also get fibromayalgia (my mother has it, and it's hell on her). 
  6. I'm terrified of falling. There is honestly nothing in the world scarier than falling to me. 
  7. I've never loved anybody as much as I love Randy and Hailey. Randy and I may have our ups and downs, but through it all I can't imagine life without him. He's my world.
  8. I have 3 brothers (Chris, Cody and Denny), and 2 sisters (Kelly and Toni). I don't speak to my sister Toni, she's in her own crazy world. Between all of my siblings I have 7 nieces and 4 nephews. Their names are Jessica, Scarlet, William, Lillian, Emerald, Caleb, Blake, Gabriel, Karleigh, Trinity, and Patience. Patience passed away, although she's still in our hearts. <3
  9. I've only been in 2 relationships... My first relationship wasn't really a relationship, more like a slave to him... He was abusive mentally and physically and I'm so thankful to be alive and to be far away from him. I hate him. My 2nd relationship, is the one I'm in now... Randy is the most amazing man, father, and lover I have ever met... I couldn't be more thankful to have him in my life. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone and I'll tell the world that.
  10.  I'm a designer. I make almost anything that can be made with photoshop. I like to think I have a creative side at times... I design, make bows, make tutus, and do hair and makeup.
  11. I can never fall asleep at night... Not at a decent time. Sometimes, I cry because I can't sleep and I want to so bad... 
  12. I had Hailey via cesarean section (C-Section). It was the best day of my life... I know I'd rather have c-sections than ever do the whole pushing and contractions thing again.
  13. In total I have had 4 surgeries. I have had my tonsils and adenoids removed, had my appendix rupture and the pieces removed, had an ulcer removed from the top of my head, and had a c-section having my daughter.
  14. I spend my days playing with my daughter and teaching her colors, numbers, songs, words, and anything else I can. I rarely leave my home. I sometimes go to my parents' house and spend the night.
  15. I honestly don't know interesting facts about me. I'm sorry if this was very boring and annoying. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment