Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Haven't posted in a while...

Recently, Hailey had spots come up on her arms, legs and back and I freaked out because I thought it was chicken pox... I ended up taking her to the doctor, only to hear that it was nothing. < LAME.

She's allergic to tomatoes. Well, maybe... Ketchup and Salsa have both made hives all over her face so I'm not sure... but she can drink and eat other things with red dyes so I figure it's tomatoes. idk.

I've been avoiding BG for a while... I still get on there and post or lurk around every once in a while, but I'm just so annoyed with all of the bashing each other, thinking they are better than everyone else, and death on there.

I've opened a new business called "Show & Tell Design" on facebook. I have two more girls working with me, Angela and Megan. I've never done the whole 'work together' thing, so we'll see how it goes.

I feel like I'm not getting enough stability lately in life... What I mean is, I go out of town to my parents every weekend, well lately it's been every weekend again... but in between the week flies by so quickly that I feel like I never get to just be home and relax. Don't get me wrong, I love being there and being around my family, but man it just seems overwhelming often and it's driving me crazy.

Okay, so if you haven't noticed already this is basically just random updates, the sad thing is... I'm not even having to think about them really hard, it's just how my mind thinks... A little stupid, but get over it... It's not your brain :)

Anyway, I suppose I'll shut up now. Thanks for listening to me ramble.

- Sianna

No comments:

Post a Comment